Full time, permanent
Mon – Fri
Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working along a Droitwich based organisation to recruit a Credit Controller on a full time, permanent basis.
The Credit Controller plays a key role in team and business success. The role will report to the financial controller and support tasks that are pivotal to the finance team, completing items in an accurate and timely manner. This will include, but is not limited to, collection of cash, resolving payment queries and ensure debts are chased in line with processes and procedures.
Key Accountabilities / Activities / Duties
· Responsible for collection of all sales invoices.
· Resolve all payment queries.
· Meet cash/debtor day targets
· Monitor credit limits and obtain credit reports for both new and existing customers.
· Ensure debts are chased in line with any processes and procedures.
· Perform pre and legal action to recover debts where necessary.
· Other admin duties as and when required
What we’re looking for in a Credit Controller
As a Credit Controller, you will have excellent communication skills, a professional telephone manner, and brilliant attention to detail. We are also looking for someone who is enthusiastic and self-motivated. The successful candidate will also be able to prioritise their workload and have effective time management skills. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role is vital as well as excel knowledge to an intermediate level.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply now