We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Credit Controller to join a globally recognised brand that prides itself on having an extremely rewarding culture. The role is permanent and based in Diss, with hybrid working and lots of benefits!
This is a full-time position where you will be working 37.5 hours a week. The role’s focus is to provide support to the Group Credit Control Manager with the Group's cash collections processes and procedures.
* Supporting practices with debt management queries.
* Completing weekly and monthly debt reports.
* Building and maintaining strong relationships within the Group.
* Assisting with the management of the Groups Payroll overpayment ledger.
* Maintaining nonpractice debt of c£5m+
* Assisting the Group Credit Control Manager with site visits and reports.
* Support and administration of 0% credit agreements.
* Previous Credit Control Experience.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* High attention to detail.
* Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills with the ability to create detailed reports.
* Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
* Previous experience using finance systems.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Full, clean driving licence required.
* Experience within a multi-site company Credit Control role.
* Knowledge / experience of debt litigation process and proceedings in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
* Previous experience of reviewing and suggesting improvement to existing processes.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer benefits including;
* Up to 7 weeks holiday (with our buy/sell holiday scheme)
* 1-day extra holiday per year up to 5 years
* Access to our industry leading sharesave scheme
* Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave
* Continued professional development
* A range of flexible benefits such as Perkbox, GymFlex and Cycle to Work to suit your needs
Please get in touch with Safron @ Atkinson Moss for more information