Got a background in Manufacturing?
Work well in a fast paced environment?
Love Credit Control?
Well you may want to have a read of this! Were supporting a business in the hunt for an experienced Credit Controller who’s people, product & service are at the heart of what they do. Based close to Shepshed, you’ll be joining a well established market leader and a great finance team!
What’s the job?
To provide a comprehensive credit control service in a fast-paced environment ensuring that outstanding debts are collected in a timely and professional manner.
Working closely with the sales team to lead on the development and promotion of efficient cash collection and debt reduction.
* Through telephone/e-mail communication maintain regular contact with customers to chase outstanding debts.
* Resolution of sales ledger queries and related phone calls.
* Daily allocation and posting of customer payment from the bank statement
* Allocation, posting and banking of daily cheques received
* Raising and posting, on a weekly and monthly, basis DD collection journal, notifications and processing through the bank
* Produce and check monthly statements.
* Generate and communicate weekly Aged debtor reports to sales account managers, provide additional support as required.
* Take customer bank card payments as and when required.
* Complete credit checks on Experian, in order to recommend customer credit limits.
* Set up of customer account on system and ensure full communication of information to relevant parties.
* Provide credit references to external parties as and when required.
* Cover for other credit control colleagues in their absence as and when required.
Who are you?
* You will have a background in Credit Control
* Preferably worked within the manufacturing sector
* Professional and credible approach
* Work well under pressure with the ability to remain calm
Get in touch to find out more