Credit Controller (4 months FTC) – Hybrid
Location: Basildon – Hybrid
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (DoE)
Why do we want you?
As an experienced Credit Controller, ideally within B2B and B2C credit control, including reducing DSO and ledger balances, you will support the Credit Control team in a busy environment.
You have a professional manner when contacting customers for payment.
You're happy working independently, but also enjoy achieving results as part of a team.
You enjoy reviewing processes to improve ways of working and easily adapt to changes around you!
We’re Wilmington PLC, a 12-brand group united by governance, risk and compliance.
Acting as a trusted partner across our Intelligence, Training & Education divisions, we help our customers to do the right business in the right way as they navigate the Regulatory Compliance landscape.
If you’re looking for innovation, opportunity, and community, you’ll find them all and more here.
As our Credit Controller you will be directly responsible for:
* Contacting customers for payment by phone and email.
* Keeping the credit control system up to date with clear notes.
* Responding to customer account queries in a timely manner and update the issue tracking system.
* Reconciling customer accounts including withholding tax and exchange rate differences.
* Identifying and allocate cash.
* Initiating refund of credit balances.
* Working to challenging cash targets.
* Attending meetings within the group, occasional travel may be required.
* Identifying and raising potential bad debts to management
* Managing Ledger and Relationship with Businesses.
* Performing Month End reporting duties.
In order to be successful in this role it is essential you have:
* Experience in B2B and B2C credit control including reducing DSO and ledger balances.
* Confidence in using MS Office, such as Word and Excel, including VLookups.
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to organise and prioritise time effectively.
It would be great if you had:
* Experience of using SUN and Salesforce would be an advantage.
* Be accepting and encouraging of evolving processes.
* Must enjoy working in a lively and hard-working team.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today!
What we’ll give you
When you join us, you’ll be able to utilise hybrid working, and receive benefits that include a performance-related bonus, pension, life assurance, additional holiday purchase, healthcare, subsidised gym memberships, cycle to work scheme, discount vouchers and access to wellbeing resources.
Before you go....
Find what you’re looking for
Our people sought out empowerment and opportunity. And they found both here. You’ll find what you’re looking for too.
Our values help us achieve our goals – whether they’re personal, professional or those of our client.
We believe in inclusivity and collaboration; we stay curious and ambitious and champion innovation.
Here, colleagues are trusted partners who act with integrity. We are brave and passionate. Courageous and creative.
We are Wilmington PLC. Are you?
No agencies please