Does working for a top UK law firm with an exceptional company culture which embraces hybrid / remote working sound like the place for you? Are you a credit controller with a background in legal? I would love to speak with you!
I am continuing to work a national law firm who were named one of the best to work for in the UK and they are currently looking for a credit controller to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis! This role will be joining an established and successful team, with plenty of support and development available.
* Almost fully remote working (travel to Bristol on occasion)
* 26 days annual leave + bank holiday
* Enhanced pension
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Employee Discounts
* Responsible for cash collection for multiple teams.
* Management of a personal ledger- ensuring best results, handling one off invoices, relationship building and other ad hoc functions.
* Resolve outstanding accounts and agree payment terms.
* Escalate accounts when necessary to litigation teams.
* Working to the firms agreed protocols and standard practices.
* Any other ad hoc function required by the team.
* Experience in credit control within the legal industry.
* Use of the 3E system would be advantageous.
* Good understanding of Excel.
* Strong communication and relationship building skills.
* High levels of professionalism.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to have a further confidential conversation