We're recruiting for a Credit Control Key Account Handler to join our Financial Services client’s Credit Control team in Bolton. In this role you'll deliver and support the wider provision of a comprehensive credit control service to intermediary partners and business stakeholders, ensure debt targets and KPIs are met. Utilising generic best practice and providing technical, focused support and governance for the Credit Control teams in the UK and offshore (India).
Our client adopts a Hybrid way of working, empowering people to balance their time between home and working in person in the Bolton office 40% of the time.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
* Experience of providing oversight of activities not under direct control.
* Experience of negotiating with broker staff on account settlement practices.
* Financial systems experience and strong general insurance knowledge.
* Knowledge of broker credit control and insurer reconciliation practices.
* Cultural awareness with the ability to motivate individuals and teams in a foreign culture (Indian).
* Analytical and control disciplines with strong coaching and influencing ability.
* Substantial experience of working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
* Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills.
* Excellent English and Mathematics.
* Chartered Institute of Credit Management is desirable
* Deliver a credit control service through planned monthly activity to achieve targeted debt management KPI’s and quality standards.
* Support the delivery of credit control processes performed offshore (India) in line with best practice and procedures.
* Perform all governance and control processes in line with defined procedures and timelines.
* Identify offshore (India) credit control training and development needs and facilitate increasing level of capability and resilience.
* Deliver and support the development and maintenance of key internal and external relationships.
* Identify and escalate all late broker payments or non-standard payment patterns that may indicate potential bad debts.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE ON OFFER
* Competitive salary
* Annual company & performance-based bonus
* Contributory pension scheme (up to 12% employer contributions)
* Life Assurance (up to 10 x annual salary)
* Good holiday allowance and the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
* Employee discounts and gym benefits