Job Title: Commercial Account Executive
Salary: £DOE + Excellent benefits
Location: Staines, Greater London
If you are an experienced Commercial insurance professional that would like a new challenge of building your own book of clients with a broker that has a great withstanding reputation in the community, then this is the role for you!
In this role you will be responsible for building rapport with new clients, which could range from a sole trader, through to an MD/CEO of an organisation and working closely with the wider team to achieve objectives.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
* You will have experience winning new business and building long lasting relationships with B2B clients.
* Commercial insurance is essential.
* You must have a passion for developing business through marketing, community engagement, networking, client meetings.
* You will be tenacious and have a business curiosity, as this will allow you to identify and explore new business opportunities to drive the best possible outcome for clients.
* You are willing to learn, as every day will be different.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a Commercial Account Executive and obtain further professional qualifications.
You will need to be consultative in your approach, have the ability to question effectively and will take the time to listen and fully understand client requirements and be able to advise on products and solutions – always identifying opportunities.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: commercial account handler, commercial insurance, account executive, new business