Commercial Insurance New Business Account Executive
Up to £60,000 OTE
Calling all commercial insurance professionals who enjoy New business development my client is actively seeking a driven professional to join their expanding team to –
• Manage databases with the objective of achievement of new business targets
• Develop good strong communications with all areas of the business and clients
• Ensure all documentation associated in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance arrangements is completed within a reasonable timescale and is accurate
• Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing client’s insurance arrangements
• Attend meetings with clients, insurers and trade associations
• Mentoring trainee members of the team
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Strong technical knowledge of commercial insurance
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and systematic approach to work
• Good attention to detail
• Self-starter and self-motivated in the working environment
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Commercial Insurance, New Business Producer