Salary up to £29,000
30 to 40 hours a week (Flexible) Between 8.30am – 17:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our client is a well-established independently owned supply chain business based in Preston PR4. They are looking for an experienced credit controller to join them on a permanent basis.
Managing multiple UK based Client Ledgers for various industries as a Credit Controller with strong communication skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILIES & DUTIES
* Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to collect overdue payments, manage their payment options and finding appropriate resolutions to their account queries.
* Maintaining up to date account notes and recording communications with customers.
* Understand, analyse and report on the overall credit risk on the ledgers.
* Issuing of copy invoices, proofs of delivery, statements, reminder letters and letters before action.
* Be compliant Information Security Policy
* Ad hoc duties as requested by Operations Manager.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Experience of financial processes for Credit Control and Sales Ledger.
* Experience of working within a Credit Control Team.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Strong telephone skills
* Ability to manage own workload.
* An analytical mind-set would be advantageous.
* Keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
* Adaptable and Organized Individual
* Computer Literate, using Microsoft Office
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age