This Insurer is seeking to recruit an IBA/Credit Control Technician.
Ideally you will have worked either currently or previously within an IBA position.
IBA Technician/Credit Control
* Rendering of accounts held in your responsibility to ensure the timely collection of premium and payment of claims
* Timely allocation of receipts received or queries accordingly
* Processing and allocation of payments made
* Handling of client and market queries and reconciliations
* Attending credit control meetings with the relevant broking teams
* Assisting with training where required
* Previous experience of working in a similar role
* Knowledge of London Markets
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Practical working knowledge of current FCA regulations
* Experience of adhering to and maintaining systems and procedures
* Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally
* Personal effectiveness, including time management and priority setting
* Continuous application of personal/professional development
Salary and Benefits Package offered is flexible and competitive.
Remote and Office working.
If you feel you have the relevant experience then please submit your CV for consideration.
Alternatively please contact Su Partridge for further information.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency