Temp ongoing role
Location: Skipton BD23
Hours: 37 hours a week ( early finish fridays!!)
Immediate start available!
Are you looking for an exciting but challenging role? Our client who helps support the safeguarding of children is looking for a Credit Controller to join their busy team.
Main duties will include:
- Help reduce the companyt debt by making sure invoices are paid on time and accuratly recording it on the CRM system
- Keep Accurate and up to date records of all debt invoices and ensure all items are followed up and escalated where required
- Responding to any invoice queries and resolving where possible
- Updating the ledgers with progress
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be confident on the phone and happy making outbound calls to client finance teams
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
Weekly pay, accrued holiday, Pension, Free Parking, Canteen on site & Early finish Fridays!!
Interested? Click to apply!! Or for more information, pick up the phone call Pertemps Leeds (Office and Professional) and ask to speak to Chelsea