SF Recruitment are working with a business in Burton to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. The role is an office based position, Monday to Friday so please only apply if you are happy to work in the office over 5 days per week.
Some of your main responsibilities will be -
- To ensure Cash Collection Targets are met as set by Credit Manager.
- Ensure that Mailboxes are monitored and actioned accordingly.
- Ensure Dunning Strategy is followed and actioned accordingly to maximise cash collection.
- Review your assigned Aged Debt monthly with Credit Control Manager and Team Leaders.
- Ensure that Disputes are actioned accordingly when raised.
We're looking for a good communicator, and someone who has experience of working in a credit control position. You'll need to have a confident telephone manner and be able to work to tight collection target deadlines within a busy team. The ability to solve queries and disputes is essential, whilst maintaining client relationships.
This is a busy role which will be a challenge for the successful individual to come into the credit function and really make this role their own. Please apply for immediate consideration if you feel you have the required skill set/experience