This is a standout opportunity for experienced Credit Controllers to join a growing business in the East Leeds area. You will be working for of a growing business, upholding environmentally ethical values, within a highly skilled and experienced team of finance.
The candidate's responsibilities include:
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with the companies' major Clients/
* Ownership of the allocated ledger of customers, reducing the aged debt profile.
* Working closely with the sales department to minimize debt and forecast the trajectory of business growth.
* Assist the management accounts with the Audit and Month end processes
* Regular customer contact by phone, fax and email,
* Posting of cash received for allocated accounts
* Raising of commercial and manual invoices
* Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records.
* Collection of overdue accounts
* Creating reports on Credit risk and other functions across the finance team
* Undertake Credit Limit reviews
* Training and support working closely with a junior Credit Controller
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Key communication skills across the entire finance team.
* Demonstrating the ability to work effectively in a senior position, whilst maintaining important communication with the Management team.
* Experience in a credit control position.
* Good knowledge of excel and word.
* Knowledge of SAP
* Being able to independently strategize and implement improvements, presenting to the Senior members of the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Credit Controllers to take on a new challenge. For more details on the role please get in touch via email or on (phone number removed). The client is already arranging interviews so if you are interested, time is of the essence.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 30 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website (url removed) for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful