Are you looking for an exciting opportunity working for a growing service business based in the Crewe area? I am looking to speak to Credit Controllers looking for their next challenge! This role is a hybrid working role and we are ideally looking for someone who has some credit control experience and is looking to expand their skill set.
Reporting to the Credit Manager duties will include:
* Actively chasing all overdue B2B & B2C overdue and pre-emptive debt to ensure invoices due are paid on time, in line with payment terms and credit limits.
* Manage inbound customer and internal calls
* Review stopped orders regularly for release and work alongside the Sales team to clear any overdue balances or queries.
* Identify queries and liaise with the Sales team to effectively resolve customer queries to maintain good customer services levels.
* Regular debt ledger review, account reconciliations and unallocated cash
The right candidate will have:
* Excellent telephone manners with experience in high volume inbound and outbound calls (B2B and B2C)
* Numerate with excellent attention to detail
* Credit Control experience
The role offers:
* 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday with shifts between 08:30 - 16:30 / 09:30 - 17:30
* Bonus scheme
* Agile working available
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra holidays per year
* Access to free virtual fitness sessions
* Contributory workplace pension scheme
* Healthcare cashback plan
This is a really excellent role in a business that is growing and has alot to offer in terms of development and progression