Part Time Credit Controller
Nottingham City Centre – no parking
20 hours per week, FLEXIBLE DAYS AND TIMES!
£10.90 per hour - £11,336 per annum
Our client, a long-standing, independent business is keen to appoint a Credit Controller to join their small, close-knit team. This role is B2B, so not a typical credit controller position.
If you have a background as an Accounts Assistant/Administrator, we still welcome your application!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a skilled, supportive, warm team in a fantastic environment with a client Elizabeth Michael have supported for many years!
The hours are fully flexible, so can work around any commitments such as childcare.
* Managing, maintaining and reconciling the Sales Ledger and Aged Debtor balances
* Ensuring timely payment of debts, through excellent customer service
* Preparation and submission of monthly statements
* Building strong relationships with customers and internal team to ensure customer retention
* Previous experience in a similar role OR as an accounts assistant/administrator
* Great negotiation skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Able to multitask effectively