Are you looking for a new challenge in Credit Control Admin? Do you have excellent communication and negotiation skills? If so, you might be interested in applying for a Credit Control Administrator position in Harrogate.
The candidate's responsibilities include:
* Allocations of bank receipts to customer accounts.
* Allocation of customer payments.
* Posting ledger transactions.
* Issuing applications / Invoices and supporting documentation.
* Query handing and investigation.
* Raising Pre-commencement and ad-hoc invoices within agreed deadlines
* Raising Life Cycle Maintenance invoices within agreed deadlines
* Allocate receipts to invoices on a timely basis
* Daily bank postings and reconciliations
* Updating ERP system with credit control notes
* Issue Customer statements on a monthly basis
* Assist with the aged debtors report weekly
* Keep External web based software updated with customer invoices
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Demonstrating the initiative to take ownership of personal workload whilst
contributing as an integral part of the wider finance team.
* A high level of excel is preferred.
* Accuracy and efficiency attributed to all aspects of work.
* Key communication skills.
* Free Parking
* Hybrid Working
This is a standout opportunity for experienced Credit Controller Administrators looking for an exciting new role in North Yorkshire. If this sounds like you, please apply within ASAP as the client is beginning to hold first interviews.
Sharp Consultancy is a finance and accountancy recruitment specialist assisting accounting and finance divisions of businesses in the Yorkshire and Derbyshire area. With over 30 years' experience we pride ourselves on sourcing excellent finance professionals across all divisions of an accounts function, from finance administrators through to senior Finance Director appointments. Please visit our website (url removed) for more information on accountancy jobs or accountancy recruitment; finance jobs or finance recruitment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. To apply please send your CV to the e-mail address stated, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within seven days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful