My client, a Global, award winning digiital communications business, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller who takes pride in clearing their ledger, taking ownership and pro-actively seeking solutions to create a win/win situation.
Duties will include:
* Debt Collection – Chasing payment of AR balances as per agreed company and departmental procedures for allocated customer portfolio or as instructed by management using all tools available.
* Log chasing comments in the accounting system on all communication with customers
* Disputes Management - Raise queries/disputes to sale/client services contacts and monitor and chase closure accordingly.
* Liaising with Operation/Sales Managers on all matters in relation to Credit & Collections.
* Ensure the issue of copy invoices and appropriate invoice backup where appropriate in a prompt and timely manner.
* Account Reconciliations – As request both internal and external.
* Supplying prompt and accurate advice and instructions on allocations. Working with all concerned parties to ensure unallocated funds are kept to a minimum at all times within agreed procedures and instructions.
* Processing of limited number of journals, and allocations where remits not obtained by date of receipt of funds.
* Various reporting as required.
* Maintenance of Customer Database – Ensure the accurate recording of Credit & Collections information inline with agreed procedures.
* At least 2-4 years Credit Control experience
* Working within a large, preferably Global business
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN 8 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT