Our client based in Gainsborough is looking for a Credit Controller to work with them on a minimum 3 month part time basis. As Credit Controller your day to duties will vary but will include resolving customer invoice queries, managing debt recovery, dealing with queries and ensuring customers pay on time.
* Print bank statements from Lloyds on line and allocate customer receipts to the correct accounts in the company ERP system, using remittance advices.
* Processing card payments through the card terminal.
* Dealing with customer invoice discrepancies and queries.
* Obtain Dun & Bradstreet reports to aid decision making on customer credit limits.
* Release blocked customer orders where appropriate.
* Contact customers for overdue payments via email and telephone.
* Answer email/telephone queries.
* Produce and mail customer chase letters, 30 day, 60 day and final demand as appropriate.
* Mail/email customer statements on a monthly basis.
* Inform Group company secretary of any outstanding debts requiring court action.
* Prepare sales margin analysis reports.
The client is looking for candidates that have the following skills:
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
* Good timekeeping and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Organised, logical and methodical approach.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
* Experience of credit controller role and good all round computing skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with experience of Excel spreadsheets.
Our client works in the manufacturing industry and would be looking for candidates that have got credit control experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry.
Hours can be flexible either working for 3 days from 8:30am to 5pm or 5 ½ days.
Pay is dependent on experience between £20k to £25K pro rata.
For more information contact Red Recruitment 24:7