Having recently been through a period of transformation, this company is growing and expanding into new areas. This has provided the opportunity to grow the capabilities of the Business Assurance group, allowing the PA Engineers flexibility in the types of project supported and the opportunity to provide service support to other companies around the world. In addition.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain entry to working on some exciting cutting-edge projects. If you have a strong background in Quality Assurance and specifically electronics this role will sure spark your interest.
The role holder will support tasks required to drive improvements and will advise and undertake a programme of risk-based audits in house and within the supply chain (if appropriate) to drive improvements (including the. evolution) of Business Management system.
The role holder will support dedicated projects to deliver the quality and Product Assurance requirements and will:
• advise/establish the Product Assurance and compliance to requirement aspects of potential new projects and products, and generation of Product Assurance Plans
• support the Design, Test and Manufacturing Readiness Reviews within the project lifecycle.
• support the assembly, verification, validation, and test phases of the project.
• ensure quality requirements flow down between customer, manufacturer, and supply chain.
• support the administration of, co-authorise and close out permits, concessions and NRBs.
The role holder will support external audits as required (product certification bodies and customers) and facilitate Customer mandated inspections (including administration of staff and facilities)
The role holder will fulfil Product Assurance roles as directed by the Product Assurance Manager to support the growth of the Business Unit and any transformational activities identified (including taking a flexible and adaptable approach) and be prepared to think “outside the box” to address areas of concern (if applicable).
The role holder will actively participate in providing support to other companies across the globe (through training and significant periods of on-site support).
To succeed in this role, you must have a proven track record in Product/Quality Assurance, preferably within space, aerospace or defences industries, a broad background in design and production for electro-mechanical parts (with assemblies with electronics and software experience an advantage), good attention to detail and a confident combined with a professional approach.
In addition, proven structured approach to problem solving with experience of quality tools and methodologies and ability to lead problem solving Teams, ability in MS Office, good communication skills (written and verbal) and personal values in line with ours: - Agility, Integrity, Excellence throughout and Customers first
• ISO9001 or AS9100 Internal/Lead auditor certified.
• Degree preferred however as a minimum HNC/HND in Electronic/Mechanical Engineering