Excellent role on offer for an Applications Engineer looking to join an international market leader where you will be fully trained and developed whilst working for an employer that have an excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
Do you have an engineering background? Are you looking for a role where you are supporting the sales team and being the point of contact for their loyal customer base? Do you want to work for a global company well known for their excellent training and development?
As industry specialists, this global company design, manufacture and sell industrial and commercial air movement solutions to a range of different client in the Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Motorsport, Aerospace and Bio-Engineering sectors and have built up a loyal and expanding customer base. They are entering into a new age of engineering which will open the doors up to exciting new markets. They have exciting growth plans in place and due to increasing demands they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Applications Engineer.
Once you have been fully trained you will take customer enquiries and make product selections to match their customers' requirements, whilst providing costing's. You will co-ordinate between external sales and your office based colleagues. You will have future opportunities to progress to become a Project Engineer and become more technically developed.
This role would therefore ideally suit a HNC / HND / Degree Qualified Engineer who is looking to join a market leading company where you will be trained and developed.
* Support the sales function
* Process customer enquiries
* Liaising with the internal sales teams and external customers
* Extensive training
* Progression opportunities to become a Project Engineer
* £30,000 + Circa £3,000 Bonus + Excellent Benefits
* Educated to Degree / HND / HNC level in an Engineering discipline
* Must be confident and keen to progress career
* Must live in Chelmsford, Essex or within commutable distance