Location: Belfast City Centre
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Bonuses, Career progression and development.
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm with 1 hour break
This is an amazing opportunity join a worldwide company, which employs more than 8,500 people. With an established presence in Northern Ireland, they combine their expertise with innovative tailor-made solutions and place complex programmes for companies, large and small.
You can expect:
* Generous bonuses
* 8% employer contribution pension
* Health Insurance
* Life Cover: 4 x salary
* Benefits: Interest free season ticket loan
* Executive health screen for the over 45s
* Long service awards
* Study assistance (where appropriate)
* Financial awards for obtaining qualifications
* Reimbursement of professional fees
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Reward discount scheme for all staff
* Career opportunities in growing company
* Global organization with a strong Northern Ireland presence
* Modern office in city centre
Working in a busy team, the Account Manager will be providing insurance quotes and contracts to a number of clients.
* Placement of commercial risks within the market.
* Provide expert and prompt advice to clients regarding their insurance needs
* Liaise as appropriate with insurer partners.
* Maintain the highest quality of customer service levels by prompt, customer-focused, professional servicing of client accounts by efficient Mid-Term-Adjustments and customer queries.
* File Management – ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately and fully.
* Ensure client confidentiality is maintained and protected at all costs.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures.
You will need:
* Previous account handling experience within the commercial and/or Personal Lines sector: 3 years
* Experience dealing with a large client base on risks of various sizes and complexity
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with people at all levels using a variety of communication channels
* Focused on obtaining the best possible outcome for clients at all times
* Risk aware in handling client information
To apply for this role please email your CV in strictest confidence to Patricia at Apple Recruitment and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer