Commercial Insurance Consultant
Salary: £25k - £35k DOE
Hours: 8.30-17.00 Mon - Fri and 08.30am to 12.00 every other Saturday
Do you want to work for a large broker that offers great career progression, further study, and a friendly working environment? If so, I have a great opportunity based in Horsham to discuss with you.
You will already have a proven commercial insurance background and ideally be CII qualified or looking to work towards it with good technical knowledge across all commercial insurance products.
- Managing a portfolio of clients for their commercial insurance needs.
- Dealing with new business enquiries, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Administering a range of insurance products including House, Motor, Shops, Office, Property owners, combined and motor fleet.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients via all forms of communication including telephone, email, and face to face meetings.
- Issuing documentation to clients which must be compliant with FCA regulations.
- Setting up direct debits and chasing payment of premiums.
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
- Proven experience within a commercial insurance position.
- Ideally CII qualified or want to work towards it.
- Great customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong business relationships.
- Good IT skills.
- Well-presented and self-motivated with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that is expanding and looking for ambitious and career minded employees to join their busy team. To be considered for this role please submit your CV today!