An exciting position has become available for a full-time Team Secretary/Administrator based in Preston, Lancashire. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
The right candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills and possess a professional telephone manner. They will be enthusiastic, have a keen willingness to learn, be punctual, reliable and well organised. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Excel and Word is essential.
- Proven administrative and/or Personal Assistant Experience is essential (ideally private practice).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Communication - Written and Verbal.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Proactive and Self-Motivated.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team Player with a good sense of humour.
- Answering and directing telephone calls.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Assisting with the daily management of new and existing jobs.
- Preparation of documents using audio typing, preparing correspondence from handwritten notes, including reports, notes, invoices, minutes of meetings etc as requested.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Preparing estimates, quotes and documentation as requested.
- Plan and organise meetings, minute taking and production of minutes.
- Ordering Stationery and maintaining office supplies.
- Daily administration duties to support the requirements of the office including photocopying, scanning etc.
Our client is an ambitious and dynamic practice who recognise and reward contribution and don’t let a good idea get in the way of the best idea. They are an award-winning Project and Building Consultancy with offices in the North West, responsible for delivering projects from feasibility stage to completion throughout the UK.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing with service) + bank holidays.
- Profit share scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vitality Healthcare Package including ½ price membership at Virgin and Nuffield Centres.
- Regular staff socials.
- 1-1 meetings monthly with your line manager to ensure your wellbeing and personal
- Pension with Employer contribution.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords:Team Secretary, Administrator, Clerical, Secretarial, Personal Assistant, Administration Duties, Admin, Secretary, Microsoft Suite, PA, Admin, Clerical Vacancies, Admin Vacancies, Daily Administration