Healthcare Assistant- Diss
Better Healthcare are currently recruiting for a client based in Diss.
We are looking for passionate, empathetic and caring candidates to provide care and support for individuals in elderly residential homes in a variety of residential settings and establishments.
The role will encompass a variety of shifts based on your availability including - Long days and nights on a planned rota basis.
- Providing personal care and promoting daily living skills.
- To support the residents towards achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that dignity, respect and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion towards making a difference to people’s lives.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Have great communication skills.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Specialist two day ‘Introduction to Learning Disability’ training course available
- Holiday Pay
- Long days/ sleep ins available
- Recommend a friend scheme
Get in touch for further information and to find out more about this role.