To create the largest active ‘on market’ share of any agent in the area for properties over the Prime threshold (initially (£1m)
Exceed budgeted income levels for residential exchanged income and all related 3rd party income lines
Exceed personal budgets and targets defined for the role Hit bonus scheme targets on quarterly basis
- Personal MA generation of Prime properties
- Drive branch performance and contribution towards Prime income
- Performance against key activity targets including referrals
- Property Register management of Prime properties
- Personal MA to instruction conversion
- Operational Audit adherence
- Brand guidance adherence
- Potential log & Opportunity log standards
- NG notes standards
- Client Standards
- Pre-MA database development
- Sales core priorities adherence
- Third Party income generation
- Training of staff re Prime
- Marketing / PR responsibilities for Prime within the region
- Support the IT development for Prime
- Achieves all personal, financial and conversion targets and third-party targets
- Ensures that we grow market share in Prime price range in area of coverage regardless of market conditions
- Responsibility for high conversion levels of Client Visits to full service sole agency Instructions and Thirdparty sales with additional products and premium fee services
- Ensures that CLIENT VISIT generation activities/objectives take precedent over other activities and are delivered regardless of business challenges
- Develops specific and detailed plans for increasing CLIENT VISIT generation
- Ensures the active growth of the Pre-CLIENT VISIT database of contacts to enable future CLIENT VISIT generation.
- Ensures that all allocated staff personally contribute for prime properties CLIENT VISIT generation and escalate poor performance to Regional/Director
- Analyse market share in delegated post code areas and price bands and take appropriate action to improve in underperforming areas and price ranges
- Ensures all department expenditure is within budget or preapproved business plan variation
- Reviews the Opportunities Log daily and ensures this is used to maximise potential opportunities. Targets sales results not opportunity reduction.
- Daily upload of new tout clients to NG to achieve minimum of 80% penetration of clients on the market with other agents. Undertake door knocking to ensure this is achieved.
- Ensure Client Care is carried out for all Prime Clients each week with appropriate client care advice notes made for each client.
- Personally drive sales of marketing upgrades during client care calls
- Personally drive referrals to conveyancing and Financial services to every Prime client
- Daily review of viewing feedback for Prime stock – utilising the mobile feedback app and the price slider
- Maintains and maximises historic contacts through the use of the NG chase date systems and notes records for Clients, Properties and applicants. Ensures no paper records are held offline and without a corresponding NG record
- Maximises centrally controlled Direct Mail campaigns
- Ensures post listing process is correctly followed to set client expectation. Sell third party and agree review/revisit at four weeks maximum
- Ensures a quality property register is maintained and appropriate revisits for price reviews are undertaken. Ensures full system data, via the marketing reports and portals, is used.
- Monitors and measures the quality of viewings feedback from every member of the team. Ensure viewings feedback is completed via the mobile app, using the price sliders
- Agrees Prediction with SST monthly and monitors SST progress via notes. Monitors immediate post sales opp lines to ensure conveyancers are instructed and mortgages are applied for swiftly. Escalates issues to SST and agrees actions with SST team leader to ensure a minimum of a 33% turn each month with exchanges taking less than 90 days.
- Personally control offer process. Check all offers prior to submission. Submit all offers to clients personally listed/managed. Upsell third party where missed by branch staff.
- Submit offers compliantly to SST and monitor initial progress taking action where solicitors and financial advisors have not been engaged swiftly.
- Preparation of comps packs for surveyors at point of sale agreed for distribution to branch
Location - Berkshire
Salary - 30-40k basic 80k OTE
To apply, please send your CV to the email address below or alternatively please call for more information.