Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / £80,000 per annum OTE
Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6.00pm
Alternative Saturdays 10.00am - 3.00pm
Consegna Recruitment is proud to be working with an award-winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level.
If you thrive off a challenge and you enjoy being rewarded for the hard work that you put in, then this is an opportunity for you.
They are now looking for an experienced Sales Director to come in and join one of their highly successful branches.
Key duties for the Sales Director position:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
Key requirements for the Sales Director position:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be always motivated and enthusiastic
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Full UK Licence & have access to own vehicle
- Be insured for business use on vehicle insurance (or be able to add this onto policy)
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Key benefits for the Sales Director position:
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care provided on successful pass of probation
Due to a high volume of applicants If you have not heard back within 7 days of submitting your application then you have not been successful.