We have recently had a new opportunity become available for a Tool Room Improver / Bench Hand based in Dudley. Details are as follows:
- As this is a specialist position producing bespoke products the successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a tool room machinist position.
- The ideal candidate will have conventional machining experience and have worked with conventional millers, drilling machines and lathes.
- Experience with preventative die maintenance is desirable.
- Any CNC milling experience is desirable but training can be provided if not.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and will be confident working solely.
- A crane or FLT licence would be desirable but the successful candidate can be trained if not.
- Hourly rate: From £16 - £17
- Hours: Basic 39 hours working rotating shifts of 7am - 3:30pm, 9:30am - 6pm.
- Holiday: 25 days
- This is a straight permanent start.
- This position is looking to add to the team as soon as possible