Position: Credit Controller
6 month contract
My client, a successful, rapidly growing company in Burnley are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join them at a very busy time, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door of a global business. To be successful in this role you must have previous credit control experience.
- Oversee distribution of invoices and credit notes
- Prepare and distribute customer specific statements
- Allocate / reconcile customer remittances
- dealing with customer Debit Notes
- Transactional Processing; Create Invoices, Credit Notes and Debit Notes both Customer and Supplier. Self-Bill reconciliations with those customers who operate on a self-billing model and having an appreciation of the HMRC requirements. Transact on customer / vendor portals.
- Returns; matching the credits to the Debit Notes and disputing discrepancies
- Report details to the Logistics Team and ensure PODs and are requested
- Liaising with Sales Reps/Manager investigating Customer Claims.
- Raise manual Credit paper work, enter and match.
- Supplier Debit Notes
- Support and coach Admin staff to deliver tasks to agreed timelines.
My client is looking for the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills
- Intelligent and resilient
- Able to work well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this position and hold the listed requirements please send your CV to .