Job Title: Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer 29.6 Hours Mon-Thurs
Our REED Education FE branch are recruiting for experienced Carpentry Lecturer to join a fantastic college in the South West area.
Job Title: Carpentry Lecturer
Hours: 29.6 Hours Mon-Thurs
Levels: 2 and 3
Pay: £26-£30 per hour
Duration: Temporary ongoing- potentially could be offered perm
DBS: Yes, Enhanced
- Teaching experience- BTEC or NVQ Level 2,3
- Teaching qualification
- A1 Assessors award or willingness to work towards one-You will be working with students aged 16+
-You will be organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress.
-Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBScheck.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.