Reed are delighted to be working with a client who are based in Colchester. We are currently recruiting for Administrator on temporary / Temporary to Permanent basis. The job is extremely varied and would suite a candidate with strong administration skills and a can-do attitude.
Main duties include;
• Processing of customer orders from our different selling platforms
• Entering orders onto our bespoke database system
• Booking collection of the order with the relevant courier services
• Liaising with customers to update them with delivery details
• Answering any customer queries via email, telephone or direct messages from our websites
• Assisting our sales team with any queries or orders that they receive directly from customer
• General administrative duties to maintain the running of the office, eg ordering stationary etc
• Operate and maintain equipment
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
• To follow and adhere to all company procedures in areas of the business
• Communicate and cooperate with managers and co-workers in a professional and respectful manner
• Any other duties within the business as reasonably requested by a manager or co-worker.
If you have experience in a similar role and you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by clicking on the link below