Purchasing Administrators/Assistant Buyers I have the role for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please read on…………………………….
I am currently recruiting a Purchasing Administrator for a well-established and rapidly growing client of mine based in the Colchester Area.
Role and responsibilities:
• Supporting the Purchasing Function
• Communicating with Suppliers on a daily basis
• Supporting line managers and aiding them with the ordering of stock
• Chase Supplier Purchase Order Delivery(PoD)
• Resolve Invoice Queries
• Tracking Orders and ensuring timely deliveries
• Up-dating internal database with Order details
• General Office/Admin duties.
• Liaising with other Departments.
• Update collection and delivery status in a timely manner
The Ideal candidate:
• PC literate
• Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask;
• Experience working as a Purchasing Administrator or Assistant Buyer
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Team Player
• Strong communication skills;
• Be able to work unsupervised and meet deadlines;
• Be confident answering phone and communicating with people.
What you will receive in return:
If you have experience working as a Purchasing Administrator then please click on the link and apply today!!