Picker & Packer - 6 month fixed term contract
We have an exciting opportunity for one of our manufacturing clients based in Ely who are now looking for a picking and packing operative to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for providing the correct parts and components to the assembly department and then transferring the completed products into the warehouse ready for dispatch.
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Hours: 39 per week. Monday - Thursday, 7:30am -4:30pm & Friday's 7:30am - 12:30pm
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, dental cover, free family events, bike to work scheme plus more.
This is a physical role and whilst every effort is made to reduce heavy lifting, some of the products may need to be manually handled. Products can weighing up to 25kg.
- Picking products for the assembly department
- Packing the finished assembled products ready for dispatch
- Moving products manually or using a forklift
- Ensure that all goods are labelled correctly and put away in the correct locations
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Must hold a valid Counterbalance forklift licence
- Manual handling trained
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Holding a "can do" attitude
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for this fixed term contract.