Our client is seeking an enthusastic Administrator to join their busy team.
This varied role will primarily provide the Wills, Probate Tax and Trusts team, based in our clients Henley and Reading offices, with administrative support.
You will be based mostly in the Henley office but happy to travel to the Reading office as well.
- Production of documents and correspondence as required by the team.
- Retrieving documents from storage.
- Provision of assistance and dealing with tasks as delegated.
- File administration and data management.
- Have a good standard of education with at least GCSEs in Maths and English.
- Have proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products and ideally experience of working with a practice management system or large database.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and efficient with a helpful and friendly manner.
- Be a good team player with willingness to offer support to others in the team.
- Share and embody our clients values of excellence, integrity and approachability.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependent upon experience.