Administration Team Member
Our Client based in Reading who are situated within a Chinese multinational technology company who specialise in telecommunications equipment are looking for a Administrator to join the team on an on-going temporary basis.
Salary & Benefits
* Up to £14.00 per hour Dependent on experience
* Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30 (may need to be flexible due to business demands)
* Free parking,
* Weekly pay
DO YOU HAVE A GOOD GRASP OF IT?
CAN YOU WORK IN READING?
DO YOU HAVE GOOD ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS?
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH AND PREFERABLY MANDARIN?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE CONTACT ME
or Please apply and I will be in touch.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Accurately maintain a database of all assets owned by the client
* Ensuring the correct distribution and retrieval.
* Regular reporting on the asset list
* Identifying any risks to the assets and highlighting them
Sim Card Management
* Maintain a database of all sim cards owned by the client
* Track spend on each network
* Identify overspend and resolve
* Regular reporting on sim card spend
* Identify risks to the sim card spend and highlighting them
Held Desk Management
* Maintain Ladmin Portal
* Receiving and distribution of tasks
* Task priority allocation
* Customer response surveys
* Identifying weakness in system and highlighting
* Reception cover - providing cover at busy times, or when holidays are booked
* This role is to support the Huawei Admin Department and the OCS IFM Manager
Skills and Requirements
* Good grasp of IT
* Good English and preferably Mandarin speaking
* Excellent organisation skills
* Previous Administration experience desirable
* Able to work within a team and independently
* Not to be role defined and flexible
* Willingness to go the extra mile.