The position of Assistant Store Manager 9 month FTC in Knutsford has just been released by a fantastic well established lifestyle brand. This well-known reputable Lifestyle/Fashion retailer specialises in everything from Men’s and Ladies to Children’s wear products.
This is an exciting, varied role where you have the opportunity to shape and influence the future of the store from layout to staffing and coaching but the role also comes with some excellent benefits.
About the role
• This role demands a dynamic, influential team player who will help drive the business forward and achieve increased revenue. The successful candidate will enhance the experience and atmosphere of this unique store.
• Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do. Whilst creating a fun and inspiring atmosphere in line with our brand and culture.
• Support the development of the team, whilst ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the store according to company guidelines.
• Leading by example and demonstrating exceptional standards of behaviour ensuring the integrity of the brand is maintained at all times.
• In the absence of the Store Manager, take on holding responsibilities that ensure the continued success of your store in sales and standards.
• Proactive analysis of available financial data, retail and company strategy, use of local/industry knowledge and commercial creativity to maximise sales opportunities and support in making commercial decisions to drive store performance and exceed KPI targets.
What’s in it for you?
• A salary of up to £25k, 40 hours a week 5 days over 7
• 25 days holiday
• Clothing allowance and generous discounts
• Health benefits including dental, eye tests, critical illness etc
• Sabbatical leave.
• Well established company, looking to progress and develop their employee’s careers.
The position is not expected to be around for long so get in touch ASAP for more details, interested candidates should apply with out delay with CV to .
Retail, Store Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Leader, Supervisor, Department Manager