QBE’s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd’s and company market, QBE offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
The Claims Relationship Management team mission is to work with QBE’s customers and brokers throughout the UK and Europe, to deliver tailored claims solutions that will target and ultimately reduce the total cost of risk.
This is achieved through a suite of services, providing co-ordination, data insight and assessments, supported with recommendations designed to improve the claims experience, both before and after claims.
We are involved across all product lines that QBE offer, resulting in collaboratively working with a variety of internal departments such as Claims, Multinational, Underwriting, Risk Solutions, Client Engagement, Distribution and Marketing.
Our key aim is to assist with maintaining an overall positive customer experience and claims journey when dealing with QBE, driving customer and Broker advocacy of us.
We are currently recruiting a Claims Relationship Manager who will be responsible for their own portfolio of clients and brokers, they build and maintain quality and positive working relationships ensuring that our clients receive the best possible service from QBE.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Claims service strategy, processes and procedures to support delivery of overall business targets
- Support Claims Relationship Manager, Underwriters and Business Development Managers in the acquisition and retention of profitable business
- Use knowledge of the Claims environment and business levels to identify any potential impact to claims resource requirements for new and renewing customers
- Identify claims efficiencies, with the aim of improving claims service delivery whilst reducing costs, and recommend improvements
- Compliance with standard methodology, regulatory/legal requirements and QBE processes and policies
- Support Claim Relationship Manager prepare for new business presentations to provide details of QBE Claims Service Offering and establish the best claims handling solution, and attend for own portfolio of target customers
- Build relationships with key partners/business managers to enable the business Claims function to fully support their needs
- Represent claims in meetings with as required and take accountability to commit QBE claims to an agreed approach to meet Customer needs
- Build relationships with trading partners and service providers
- Raise both the Claims profile and the level of claims service and interaction with our Customers
- Validate claims data reports on time and in the prescribed form to brokers and customers
- Identify and evaluate potential improvements to maximize the use of technology
- Ensure that for individual customer the most appropriate claims handling/servicing solution is devised, recorded/communicated to the Claims Management Team
- Monitor and review the delivery of claims servicing commitments
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience
- Solid understanding of Property, Casualty and Motor Claims and service requirements within the general insurance, Lloyds or broking markets
- Broad working knowledge of Claims systems and procedures
- Able to produce detailed reports at various levels
- ACII desired.
- Previous experience of working as part of a senior team within a multi-national insurance environment
- Experience/frequent contact and experience of contact with brokers and external customers.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job. 'We’re happy to talk about flexible working’.