My client is a globally recognised Insurer who operates across several different lines of business. The business finds themselves in a unique position where they are building a brand new marketing team.
This position exists to develop and implement marketing and communication programs and strategy externally across the London Market, UK regions and continental Europe, increasing demand and preference for my clients products and segments whilst enforcing their brand externally as a leading insurer and a great place to work for top talent. The role delivers a broad range of marketing and communication services to the businesses stakeholders across the Underwriting business units and to their geographical field network.
- Align our people and our customers behind a cohesive corporate message that outlines who we are, what we do, what we stand for, what value we bring, how we do it and outlines where we are headed.
- Works with the US to maximise and leverage our global corporate resources to enhance our Marketing strategy.
- Partnering with the business to design and deliver campaigns as required.
- Creates and maintains materials to ensure brand guidelines and tenants are adhered to and incorporated across all marketing and communications.
- Develop key KPIS' to demonstrate effectiveness of strategies accordingly.
- Collaborates with underwriting lines of business to define marketing messaging, build product, segment value propositions and collaterals that allow us to tell our story consistently with confidence in a way that articulates the CNA winning difference.
- Works with stakeholders to deliver marketing strategy and build the brand throughout the target market via proactive marketing services and campaigns that drives demand for our products.
- Develops creative, imaginative and measurable sales and marketing campaigns that support the business unit and field in exceeding financial plans and creates an external reputation as a leading specialist.
- Drives marketing campaigns, strategies and initiatives to optimise distribution engagement, promote industry and product specialisation and drive profitability.
- Supports product and field in all Broker partnership initiatives and programs including EPP planning and execution of the broker plans.
- Maintains and demonstrates an expert knowledge of the business, products and services across all areas.
- Improves product development through active participation of new product work, research and development, competitor analysis, ownership of launch strategy and fully measurable campaigns
Key skills & experience required:
- Strong interpersonal skills and with ability to interact and build strong partnerships and networks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively drive marketing and organisational strategy.
- Ability to translate technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise prose appropriate for various targeted audiences
- Strong presentation, verbal, writing and editing skill with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Automation, Social Media and e-marketing valued but not essential
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Knowledge of Insurance industry valued but not essential
If the idea of joining a new team in one of the most recognised global insurers excites you then please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.