This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financially-strong MGA on a during a period of rapid growth.
You'll join a small team, one that will provide you with support. Your role will see you take on compliance generalist duties whilst whilst also taking the lead on sanctions matters.
Your responsibilities for this role may include:
1. Dealing with licensing queries and alerts from underwriters.
2. Dealing with sanctions queries
3. Taking the lead on planning and completing ad-hoc projects.
4. Clearing financial crime and sanctions screening alerts.
5. Undertaking the annual review of policies, procedures and guidance documents.
6. Responding to Broker TOBA requests, including completing due diligence and answering queries.
7. The preparation and collation of compliance board papers and committee packs.
8. Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the team.
9. Performance of second line Compliance Monitoring activities
10. Responsibility for keeping records to maintain SMCR compliance
11. Responsibility for drafting new SMCR applications
12. Responsibility for maintaining the regulatory reporting calendar and for completing regulatory submissions for Compliance.
13. Supporting the completion of the Compliance Plan.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* International licensing and sanctions experience and expertise gained in an insurance business.
* Strong written and spoken communication skills to enable communication at all levels.
* Ability to handle a varied workload and competing priorities.
* Strong analytical, research and reporting skills.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.