We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an exceptional graduate to join a leading insurance executive search and talent consulting business. This is NOT your typical recruitment sales role, or indeed Quasi search. Instead you well have a blended analytical and strategic role combined with sales where you will be involved in a range of activities connected to senior Executive placements as well as talent consulting
Who are our client:
- The leading search boutique within the insurance space
- Operating globally , with work completed in EMEA, USA and Asia
- Working directly with the managing partner, who has 20 years experience within the insurance recruitment space
What services do they provide?
- Executive search for insurance firms globally. They place C-Suite and C-Suite minus one with some of the most exciting insurance firms around
- Talent consulting - they provide market intelligence reports , industry analysis, competitor insight as a service. For example they are helping to build the worlds fastest growing broker, where they are supporting hiring at the senior level and team design
What will you be doing?
- Information sourcing to provide market intelligence
- Market mapping to identify the key players in the insurance market
- Initiating conversations with C-Suite executives
- Interview format design
- Fun, close nit team, with a blend of experienced headhunters and graduates
- A blended role involving sales and analytics
- Progression either through research or partner route, allowing for significant earning potential
- Be involved in deals which will have a major market impact
- Real exposure to the top end of industry
What profile are we looking for?
- A strong academic profile - 2.1 from a top 30 university
- Strong analytical skills
- The gravitas and "sales punch" to deal with senior individuals
- Driven and self motivated