Operations/Business Analyst to c£60,000
City based with flexible WFH
Lloyds Broker is seeking to hire an experienced operations analyst to join their central operations function to assist in the design and control of business operations, including analysing and improving organisational processes to better meet overall business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with subject matter experts across the business teams, both client facing and in central service functions, to optimise their processes and to build common processes and practices across the business;
- documenting requirements to enable the creation of functional specifications where appropriate;
- assisting with the implementation, monitoring and reporting of agreed improvements;
- collaborating with the IT application team to align system set-up with optimised business processes and ensure both business and technical suitability;
- developing training materials and supporting the implementation of changes;
- actively contributing to the development of a positive culture of continuous improvement across the organisation;
- maintaining the group's procedures manual for business teams, including liaising with the Risk and Compliance function to ensure that our procedures continue to keep pace with changes in the regulatory environment;
- actively contributing to the operations workstream of any future merger or acquisition;
- supporting change programmes through facilitation of meetings, preparation and distribution of communications; supporting the Director - Operations as directed in the delivery of day-to-day activities and longer-term or ad-hoc projects and tasks
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven insurance experience working;
- knowledge and experience of operational processes and best practices;
- the ability to build business knowledge and translate this into working practices and procedures;
- knowledge of project management methodologies;
- experience of building and monitoring KPIs;
- exceptional organisational skills;
- working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- good interpersonal skills; outstanding attention to detail and time management skills.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.