City of London
We have an exciting role based in the City of London offering challenge, progression and reward with opportunities to achieve your career ambitions.
We are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading insurance groups. They are providers of specialist commercial insurance products to the business community, with a strong footprint in the SME market.
In recent years through a strategic plan they have successfully expanded their broker partnership network and developed a vibrant cover holder / scheme business.
As a result of this ongoing impetus you will be joining an insurer that is growing revenue, introducing new product lines and increasing their market footprint.
Duties will include;
- Guide and review the improvement of underwriting policies, methodologies, controls, compliance and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the evolution of products.
- Organise and monitor internal and external audits.
- Ensure effective communication between underwriting, finance and claims.
- Support C.U.O. in driving strategic portfolio management and growth.
- Oversee the DUA framework and distribution channels.
- Ensure the delivery of underwriting performance KPI'sand the overall annual business plan.
What you will need;
Ref ~ 8205
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.