Our client, a major City broker, is now looking for a Global Client Advisor/Account Manager/Account Handler to join their major risks division. This is an additional headcount which has arisen due to continued growth and new business wins within the organisation.
To be considered, you MUST have account management experience dealing with outward global programmes.
Salary around £40-50K but the client may well go higher for the right candidate. Full job spec shown below.
FULL JOB SPEC:
Provision of account management services for an allocated portfolio of clients. To aid in the overall service provision to clients ensuring that the business is retained and developed.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and monitor the day to day performance of direct reports and provide support as appropriate.
- Provision of the day to day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Placement of insurances for clients in accordance with company strategy.
- Effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Preparation of market and client documentation.
- Process accounting entries in accordance with company standards.
- Maintenance of accurate client and policy records in the computer system.
- Check policy documentation for accuracy prior to issue to the client.
- Provision to the client of policy documentation in accordance with FSA regulation.
- Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
- Maintenance of a diary system for outstanding workload.
- Undertake Performance and Development Reviews of all direct reporting staff in accordance with company requirements.
- Ability to assist the Unit Manager with the development and implementation of internal controls and procedures to assure the performance of colleagues within the unit.
- Compliance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Identify the risk exposures and advise on insurance and risk management solutions in consultation with the Account Executive/Producer.
- Provision of support to Account Executives, Producers and other client service team members in the overall servicing of the client’s insurance programme.
- Obtain quotations both for new and renewal business as required by the Account Executive/Producer.
- Provision of management information as required by the Producer, COO, Unit Manager or other colleague.
- Manage and co-ordinate global insurance programmes and liaison with producer network worldwide.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE INSURANCE EXPERIENCE AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
As we are currently receiving very high volumes of applications to our various advertised vacancies, we would strongly suggest that if your background/experience genuinely matches this vacancy requirement, you should call us directly to highlight your application.
You can Google "Leslie James Associates" for our phone number.