Commercial Insurance Account Handler
Location: London, W2 (Close to Royal Oak Tube Station)
Hours: 9:00 to 5:30 / Mon to Fri
Salary : £32,000 to £38,000 d.o.e.
An opportunity to become a key member of an established, independent insurance broker whom specialise in niche markets.
The Director of Commercial Insurance is seeking to recruit an experienced commercial lines specialist to work alongside him. Currently 3 persons in team. The role will involve close collaboration with clients to provide support and guidance as well as maintaining strong relationships with various insurers. The focus will be on property owners business and commercial combined cover from £5,000 to £100,000 premium.
As a key member in a small team, your duties and responsibilities will be broad, including;
- Obtaining accurate fact find information
- Preparing underwriting presentations
- Resolving underwriter queries
- Negotiating with insurers to obtain quotations
- Managing the renewal process
- Arranging mid-term adjustments
- Explaining cover and any warranties to clients
- Ensuring policy documents are issued
- Resolving client queries
- Coordinating claims
- Updating information on the CRM Dynamics system and Sharepoint.
This role will NOT involve sales or targets and there is no weekend or shift working.
Therefore, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys building lasting relationships with clients and insurers and who excels at providing a knowledgeable & professional advisory service.
Applicants MUST possess current experience of UK commercial insurance from a retail broker background for a minimum of 5 years,
Based in West London, close to Royal Oak tube station on the Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines.
Ref ~ 8069
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.