Position: Junior Account Handler
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Great opportunity for a Junior Account Handler, recent school leaver or someone looking to come back to the insurance industry to work for a Global Insurance Broker within it's Kent Branch. Day to day duties will include but not limited to; MTA's. Processing and Invoicing.
Responsibilities and Skills
· You will handle account queries and credit control matters communicating any concerns to account managers
· Prepare Invoices, Registers, and other documentations.
· Be organised and have high attention to detail to avoid error
· A-C Grade GCSE standard or equivalent in Maths and English
· IT skills including Microsoft Office
· Strong administration skills
For someone who is already a Junior Account Handler you need to have a commercial combined background and experience in Motor Trade/ Fleet Insurance. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain full development and work for a prestigious global Broker.