Highly regarded and well established Lloyd’s Broker has a requirement for an individual with previous experience in Canadian and Caribbean Property. Duties to include:
- Producing firm orders for Brokers - Open Market MRC’s, MRC Endorsements, Declarations off of In-House Binders, certificates and endorsements, Lineslips, occasionally policies and any other Insurance Broker documentation as required.
- Drafting of wordings / policy forms for North American property coverages for inclusion in MRC’s as required. Obtaining underwriter agreement to wordings occasionally required.
- Entering Data onto the Global system.
- Processing Premiums.
- Mailing out of Contract of Insurances, Certificates, Debit Notes, Withholding Statements, the occasional policy.
- Signing of premium to Xchanging.
The workload in this team can be heavy at times, so we are looking for someone with strong, relevant experience, a can-do attitude, personable nature and a good team player.