You will be working for a very successful Lloyd's of London Insurance Broker who pride themselves in delivering excellent service and Insurance solutions to their Commercial Clients. This is a great opportunity for an Account Handler who is seeking progression and a successful career in a company with a very friendly and happy culture as well as attractive benefits and bonus.
- You will be responsible for providing broking and administrative duties to clients.
- Account managing a portfolio of Commercial Clients (Property & Casualty).
- Providing excellent customer service to clients & dealing with queries timely and accurately.
- Responsible for processing renewals, mid-term adjustments and quotations.
- Assist other members in the team.
- Liaise with Brokers & Insurers ensuring positive working relationships.
- You will have at least 2 years experience of working for a Lloyd's Broker.
- Experience in Commercial Insurance (Property, Casualty, Liability & PI).
- System experience in using Xchanging would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- IT skills.