A market leading global manufacturer of commercial Food service Equipment with a reputation for quality, innovation and outstanding customer support.
An excellent (award winning) employer which invests in the training and ongoing development of its staff and offers an outstanding on-boarding programme.
The candidate will report directly to the Sales Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Achieve regional sales objectives by preparing and following action plans and closing sales.
- Plan and manage promotional events, including those organized by and with wholesalers and retailers of Food service Equipment.
o Individual cooking demonstrations
o Equipment demonstrations to Dealer partners
o Training and support to end users
- Plan and manage training courses for dealers, wholesalers or other partners providing technical support and training post-sale (installation, maintenance, basic functioning of products, etc..).
- Manage technical support if necessary.
- Develop the assigned territory looking for new sales opportunities.
- Maintain and develop good relationships between the business and its partners.
- Plan and manage cooking demonstrations in the end user's kitchens, creating their menus using our combi ovens.
- Consistently update the CRM system with calls made and follow-up activities planned in.
- Attend various regional and national trade show events. Must be comfortable demonstrating equipment and presenting to large groups.
- Guarantee support to our customers, both retailers and end users.
- Maintain and develop brand awareness.
We are looking for a candidate based in the South East who can demonstrate:
- Experience in catering, preferably as a Chef. Experience in sales is beneficial but does not necessarily have to be in the Catering or HoReCa sectors.
- Skills in leadership, problem solving and teamwork.
- Ability to work flexibility and take an open-minded approach.
- Independently schedule your own work with a focus on achieving objectives.
- Strong territory planning with the ability to schedule activities into weeks, breaking the territory down into quadrants and maintain regular client contact.
- Understanding of the customer landscape within your territory.
- Flexibility to travel 80-85% of the time within your assigned territory. There may be overnight stays.
- Experience working with combi ovens is a plus.
- Experience working with CRM systems is beneficial.
The overwhelming number of applications we receive means that we aren’t always able to respond individually. If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Your privacy is important to us, if you are unsuccessful for this role, we may still save your details so that we can keep in touch with details of any future roles which may be of interest. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us via the contact page of the Foxton Budd website.