A world leading manufacturer of premium branded products sold to the Hospitality and Foodservice sector globally. A diversified, successful, and professional Group which offers outstanding training and career progression with excellent staff satisfaction and engagement supported by dynamic management.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales growth across North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Cambridgeshire we are looking for someone who will:
- Establish a network of regional distributors to ensure comprehensive dealer coverage across your region.
- Drive distributor sales through nurturing excellent working relationships with the distribution partners on your area.
- Drive sales of a range of equipment within the public sector clients on your area.
- Establish a comprehensive database of all target accounts, fully mapping personnel and company structures and ensure that it is kept updated.
- Assist distributor staff with site visits or trade exhibitions if required.
- Deliver product training to distributor sales staff when required.
- Maintain awareness of any new business opportunities on your area and follow these up with a view to winning new business.
- Attendance at business conferences, exhibitions and trade associations as required.
- Excellent inter-departmental communication with your colleagues.
- Manage and develop new potential development account customers.
The business enjoys a professional, dynamic and supportive culture, we are looking for Field Sales candidates who can demonstrate:
- Drive, enthusiasm and excellent sales skills.
- Proven experience gained in a Field Sales role with excellent organisational and journey planning skills.
- Passion and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Professional and friendly with the ability to communicate across all levels and business sizes.
- Commercially minded and able to efficiently manage and prioritise your workload.
- Keeps good records and uses the company CRM effectively to maximise sales opportunities.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
- Understands and harnesses the power of working with colleagues towards shared company goals.
The overwhelming number of applications we receive means that we aren’t always able to respond individually. If your application has been successful, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Your privacy is important to us, if you are unsuccessful for this role, we may still save your details so that we can keep in touch with details of any future roles which may be of interest. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us via the contact page of the Foxton Budd website.