Purpose of Role:
Deliver customer support and sales to all aspects of the Med Fx business
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out fully any instructions given by the Contact Centre Manager and undertake all administrative functions in connection to the department.
- To be responsible for answering all telephone calls, deal with email and electronic orders in a timely and efficient way and in accordance to the sales order processing procedure.
- To deal with customer enquiries/queries, maintain records and build customer relationships whilst representing the company: ensuring a speedy, efficient and quality service to our customers at all times.
- On-board new customers via New Accounts Process ensuring all regulatory requirements are achieved.
- To be proactive in creating extra sales by increasing account business, following up leads and proactive calling on any business development campaign provided.
- To achieve any targets set on new product initiatives, special offers, product launches and house preferred brands by increasing sales.
- To alert the Contact Centre Manager to any potential problems and pass on any relevant information.
- Maintain CRM information for all contacts, queries etc
- When necessary to take advantage of any training programmes considered necessary by the company.
- To promote a positive and professional progressive attitude in all work activities.
- To work within the company as a team member and not limit work to any discipline or function.
- To adhere to rules and regulations of the company as outlined in the company handbook.
Standard Company Requirements:
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in both In & Outbound telesales role.
- Proven self-starter with ability to structure own day, work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build robust relationships with customer base.
- Ability to deliver sales through analysing customer data and utilising a consultative sales approach.
- Experience of working with CRM system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills