Elevation Recruitment Group are working with a leading manufacturing business in Doncaster in recruiting a dynamic and forward thinking Commercial Analyst.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small yet growing, and successful team which values people and provides an environment in which all employees are encouraged to develop personally and contribute to the company's success.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
* Help develop and improve the reporting platform (Excel), suggest and implement changes that will enhance the reporting quality
* Provide data analysis support to the Sales and Commercial department
* Monitor CRM (Salesforce) - report anomalies to BDM's/ACM's
* Prepare and present Pipeline, Orderbook and Sales Coverage reports
* Provide data for the preparation of Capture Plans
* Support Tenders, Pre-Qualifications and EOI's
* Provide competitor analysis - volumes and current project data
* Co-ordinate with Group Finance departments for Orders and Sales Coverage
* Assist in the preparation of bids and the preparation of FCA (Cost Analysis Tool)
* Support in the development of key tendering processes Principle Responsibilities & Accountabilities Safety
* Comply with company Financial Policies and reporting procedures
* Ensure reports are produced in line with relevant guidelines and to required standard
To be considered for this role Elevation are keen to speak to candidate with the following skills:
* Demonstrable experience of using Excel to extract data and create reports
* Confident with Word, Power Point, Access, Salesforce
* Ability to produce timely monthly and weekly reports
* The ability to work cross functionally to produce insightful data and reporting
* Provide input into way to enhance and Capture data
To find out more about this opportunity contact us today!